Puppy Love

Puppy Love
My new puppy Rory and I summer 2011

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

      While doing the This I Believe project I learned alot about myself. I learned that I truly am not technologically savvy nor do I like creating movies.  However, on the positive side I really enjoyed reflecting on how much I enjoy reading and how I cam to love it.  I liked looking back on that story of how I fell in love with reading this was very rewarding for me. I was also very impressed with myself for quickly learning how to use the PhotoStory3.  I really liked this tool and it helped me create this project.  I did not find anything in the project easy aside from writing the essay itself, as that was my favorite part.  I could see me using this project in my classroom some day as I think it is more appropriate for a younger group.  The project was interesting and I learned how to use some new tools as well as put my first video on YouTube!

No comments:

Post a Comment